Jhat Pat Yojna:Friends, in today’s post, we will know what is Jhat Pat Yojna or Jhatpat Bijli Conection Yojna? This is a very useful scheme of the Uttar Pradesh government which has been made with the aim of providing electricity connections! Under this, electricity is provided at an affordable price to the families living below the poverty line (BPL and APL).
After the coming of this scheme, now the citizens of Uttar Pradesh do not need to make rounds of the electricity department for a long time to get an electricity connection! Now citizens can get electricity connection in just 10 days!
Under the Instant Electricity Connection Scheme, BPL beneficiaries have to pay a fee of only Rs 10 at the time of application! And APL beneficiaries have to pay a fee of only Rs 100 for a 1 to 25 kW connection!
Eligibility of Jhat pat Yojna
- Only APL and BPL families of Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme!
- Beneficiaries must be natives of Uttar Pradesh!
- The applicant must have aadhaar card, PAN card and original resident certificate.
- If you have the money left of the electricity department, then you cannot take advantage of this instant scheme!
- Each applicant can make only one application for a house or shop.
The purpose of Jhat pat Yojna
The main objective of this scheme is to provide electricity connections to all the poor families of the state. Especially families who are unable to get electricity due to financial constraints! Or those who have been upset by the power department!
In order to provide electricity connections to such poor families, the Uttar Pradesh government has started this instant scheme!
Documents required for Jhatpat Bijli Yojna
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- residence certificate
- BPL or APL Ration Card
- voter’s letter
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
How to apply for Jhatpat Bijli Conection?
- For this, you have to first go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation!
- Then you have to click on New Registration!
- Now you have to create your own account here!
- After this, login through your user and password!
- Now the form of power plan will be opened in front of you immediately! You have to fill it up carefully!
- After filling the form, you have to upload all the necessary documents and submit the form.
- As soon as you submit, your application process will be completed!
- After that, you have to wait 24 to 36 hours! Then you will be given the information through mobile!
Jhatpat Yojna Helpline Number
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) -1800-180-8752
Madhyanchal Vidyut Nigam Limited (MVVNL) -1800-180-0440
Paschimchal Vidyut Nigam Limited (PVVNL) -1800-180-3002
Purvanchal Vidyut Nigam Limited (PUVVNL) -1800-180-5025
Dakshinanchal Vidyut Nigam Limited (DVVNL) -1800-180-3023
Jhat Pat Yojna:So here’s our post today about Jhat Pat Yojna! I hope you liked this information! So if you liked this article, then you will definitely share it with your friends too! And if you have any questions related to this post, then you can comment and ask below this post!