Friends, the topic of this post of ours today is Bank Me Khata Kaise Kholen? Well, in today, everyone has a bank account, but there are many people who have not yet opened their account in any bank. So if you also want to know that Bank Me Khata Kaise Kholen? Then definitely read this post today! In today it has become so easy to open an account in the bank that you can open your bank account sitting at home with the help of your mobile or computer.
Some time ago most people did not have accounts in the bank. But after the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, most the people got their bank accounts opened. So that they can take advantage of government schemes. And those people are also taking advantage of all those schemes today! Now any kind of assistance amount comes directly to your bank account. You don’t need to go anywhere for this!
If you have a bank account, then you can also take advantage of facilities like UPI and net banking with it. You can send money to anyone’s account or order money from anyone in your account! So let us now know that Bank Me Khata Kaise Kholen? Apart from this, we will know how to open an account in the bank sitting at home? And what documents will you need for this?
Bank Me Khata Kaise Kholen?
Before opening an account in the bank, you have to decide in which bank you want to open your account? And what type of account do you want to open? Such as Saving Account or Current Account! After that, you can contact the branch of that bank. And can find out from the employees there that Bank Me Khata Kaise Kholen?
Bank Me Khata Kholne Ka Tarika
- First of all, you have to go to the branch of the bank where you want to open the account.
- Now you have to know at which counter the account is opened.
- You can get complete information about opening an account from the employee sitting at that counter.
- After this, you will get the registration form at the help desk. You have to fill out this form carefully and correctly.
- After filling out the form, you must attach documents with it such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, address proof, education proof, etc.
- Now where the place of the signature has been given on the form, you have to sign it there.
- Now you have to submit this form to the bank branch. After verifying the form your bank account will be opened.
- After opening the bank account, you will be provided with the account number and passbook.
- You have to get this passbook verified by going to the bank manager.
- If you want to take ATM or Net Banking facility, then you can apply for it only while filling the form.
Documents required to open a bank account
- You need three new passport-size photographs to open a bank account.
- You must have any one of the documents like a Voter Card, Aadhar Card or Driving License.
- It is necessary to have an electricity bill or ration card for address proof. But now aadhar card also becomes address proof.
- You must have a PAN card! Earlier PAN card was required only for opening a current account but now a PAN card has been made mandatory for savings accounts also.
Mobile Se Bank Account Kaise Kholen?
Let us now know how to open an account from mobile? OR How to open an online account? Because you know that in today’s date most of our work has started from mobile. Similarly, you can also open an account in the bank through your mobile or computer sitting at home. Anyone can open their savings account sitting at home without going to the bank.
For this you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, you have to open the official website of the bank in which you want to open your bank account.
- Now you have to choose the option with a savings account.
- Now an application form will appear in front of you. You have to fill out this form correctly!
- After filling out the form, the necessary documents have to be uploaded on the scanned loans.
After that submit the form!
- When your form is verified, your bank account number will be sent to you via message.
- You can also do your KYC online.
So friends, this was today’s post-Bank Me Khata Kaise Kholen? Hope you liked this information! So if you liked this article, then share it with your friends too! And if you have any questions related to this post, then you can ask by commenting below this post.